We welcome you with open arms. Come just as you are!
- What is it like?
- Casual, contemporary services. From 10:30AM-12:00PM
- Coffee and donuts are available before the service with fellowship time at 10:00AM
- Sit, stand, dance - do whatever the Spirit leads you to do!
- What about my kids?
- We have a kids church that dismisses after music worship. Grades K-5.
- Nursery available for infants, toddlers, and pre-school aged children
- Where do I enter?
- We have 2 entrances available
- Use the south carport for handicap accessible entry
- Use the north staircase for direct entry into the sanctuary
- What do I wear?
- Whatever you feel comfortable in!
- What kind of worship music is it?
- Modern contemporary worship music. We praise the Lord with guitars, drums, keyboard with songs from known Christian muscians. Occassionally we will also sing more traditional hymns.
- What ministries do you have?
- We have Life Groups, Children and Youth Ministries, Men's & Women's Ministries
- There is a group for everyone to get connected with and grow deeper in faith together
- Who can answer my questions or help me?
- Our deacons will be able to answer any questions for you before and after service. They will be at each entrance.